In celebration of COBUILD’s 30th anniversary, Collins is proud to launch new editions of its three most popular Collins COBUILD dictionaries, out today:
To find out more about these dictionaries, take a look at our new COBUILD Dictionaries leaflet.
So what’s new?
- Up-to-date coverage of today’s English – based on the constantly updated 4.5-billion-word database of today’s English language, the Collins Corpus
- Authentic examples – real-life examples of English from the Collins Corpus show how words are used in everyday language
- Vocabulary-building features – brand-new features on collocation, word history, usage and synonyms to help learners use English with accuracy and confidence
- New supplements – offer guidance on effective communication in English
- Full sentence definitions – all words and phrases are covered in depth and explained in full sentences to show words in context
- Frequency – the most important words are clearly highlighted to indicate which to learn first.
Authentic English at your fingertips