The International Students’ Survival Guide will soon be available in free downloadable chapters released each month. Watch this blog for more details soon.
Find out how to:
- Prepare before you leave your home country
- Deal with culture shock on arrival
- Make friends and get involved in student life
- Adjust to new ways of teaching and learning
- Stay safe and well and deal with difficulties
- Prepare for your return home
Suitable for all international students with specific information on Australia, the UK, and the US. Language is graded to CEF level B2+ / Upper Intermediate with COBUILD definitions of the most difficult words.